Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Historicon '09

Well, I'm off to Historicon tomorrow for five days. I'll be helping out Ken Cliffe at All the King's Men Toy Soldiers, running demo games at the booth (guess I should brush up on the rules, no?). I'm excited to see Ken's new War of 1812 line in the flesh. Check them out here. These 54mm beauties will be really hard to resist (do I need an 1812 collection in two different scales?). I'm going to take the laptop with me and hopefully I'll be able to make some blog updates from the show. Come on over to the booth and say hello, chat, and even play a quick game if that's your fancy!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, have fun and tell Ken not to quit his painting service!

    Oh, and make sure you buy some neat stuff at the bring and buy!

    Kris.

    ReplyDelete