Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Principality of Gourmandy

So, I'm off to the races with my new Imagination, the Principality of Gourmandy. I've been puttering about with some coats of arms and uniforms for the first few units. Check 'em out!

Gourmandy
(caseus vita est)



The premier military man in the principality and all-round bon vivant:

Jean Lafitte Roquefort, Général le Marquis de Fromage
(personal motto: “la vie n'est rien sans fromage”





Régiment d’Infanterie Roquefort
(Colonel: Phillipe Grand-Nez, Comte de Roquefort)




Régiment d’Infanterie Camembert









Dragons de Brie

 Chasseurs de Chevrotin




1 comment:

  1. Great to discover a new 'Lace Wars' Imagi-Nation
    (and with an appetizing name!)
    I'm always in search for such, and I confess I discovered your blog almost by accident -searching the 'profile' of one mentioning his 'own project' in a comment to Count Belisarius'"Savage Swans" post.
    Yours is always exciting and promising - I follow and I'll add a link on my own blog.

    Cheers -and best wishes,
    Jean-Louis

    ReplyDelete